View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoseStarLite

re: Hello from a former GNB, Tank Spot and No Drama Member.

Hello!

I would just like to give a shout-out to Terra and Kindre! (much love to Kindre   )

I have fond memories of one Firelands Raid that I ran with ND it was my first time tanking FL on my pally RoseStarLite. It went so good! Thanks!

I have fond memories of Kindre in GNB it was one of my first days on server and I was very shell-shocked as I had been horde prior, wekk their was this guy in guild that asked if I would go on a 5 man and I said yes needless to say I sucked hard none of my buttons seemed to work and I was laying on the floor most of the time. Well I don't think he knew I was in GNB and he started raging in g chat about me and my boyfriend Kemanorel saw it and said something in vent about it and she heard she instantly whispered me and said Tyler (Irylath, GM) would deal with it asap! Second she helped my pally get  Nefarian's End! 

RoseStarLite in Nefarian's End

Well since then I've moved to Tanaris and changed classes to a Hunter and Kemanorel has returned to wow after a brief absence due to computer fail! 

Well Best of Luck in Heroic SoO!    

Hugs,
RoseDarkStar 
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    No Drama Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum