View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terraelf
Guildmaster

re: No Drama has gone social

We've reached the end of an era. No Drama is no longer a raiding guild as flagging membership and, let's face it, waning leadership has caused us to slip into a smaller and smaller guild during MoP, the time came when it was necessary to merge with another raiding guild in order to keep those of us left together. With the server mergers, an opportunity presented itself to merge with Union and our raiding membership moved to join Union in what I am sure will be a successful and well timed move to keep the spirit of No Drama going. No Drama will remain a social guild and invite power has been extended to everyone that was an accepted raiding member (Cast and above) for the ongoing future.

It was a fun ride and I thank all of you for taking this journey with me. I apologize that I haven't been around to provide leadership in the last year, but I'm happy that things seem to have worked out well for us in the end.

The light will remain on, should the need ever come up to have a place to come back to that you can call home.

The end of one era, the start of another. I look forward to sitting around the campfire and telling stores of "when I was a 60". Be well! 

Guys thanks for making this my home away from home for so many years. I've learned so many new things with this guild and I'm happy to say I am a No Drama member nothing will ever change that. I personally will keep my alt within the guild his name is Thorin for those of you that do not know. Once again thanks for taking my app and riding along this joy ride.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    No Drama Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: